Situated only 2.5km from Darwin city and the CBD, Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin Harbour, Waterfront and wharf precinct, City Valley Estate offers a convenient location and enviable city lifestyle with a blue chip investment that grows more valuable by the day. Access to the Northern Territory’s famous fishing and boating way of life is only 1.3km away at Frances Bay and the Dinah Beach boat ramp.
- 3 km from the Skycity Darwin Casino
- 3.2 km from the Darwin Botanic Gardens
- 3.2 km from Gardens Park Golf Course
- 3.5 km from the Smith Street Mall
- 3.5 km from Mitchell Street’s restaurants and nightclubs
- 4 km from Darwin Cinemas
- 1.3 km from Frances Bay and the Dinah Beach boat ramp
- 1.5 km from Fannie Bay Racecourse
- 2.5 km from Darwin CBD
- 2.5 km from Wharf Precinct, Darwin Waterfront and Convention Centre
- 2.7 km from Mindil Beach Markets
- 3 km from Darwin Sailing Club
Entry to City Valley Estate is via Woolner Road. Woolner Road can be accessed from Tiger Brennan Drive or the Stuart Highway at Parap. Look for the entrance statement and turn into Chong Wee Avenue at the roundabout. A second entrance to the estate is from Jolly Street via Bishop Street.